Friday, August 12, 2005

Bloop Bloop

I am being lazy. Or rather, I am lazy to entertain.

This therefore results in speedy drinks session with colleagues, and then impromptu arrangements for (probably) long protracted and drawn-out dinner with the friend(s).

The friends rock. I love them because I can be silly, rude, gwai lan, intelligent and downright no-manners when I’m around them, and I don’t have to watch my words. Or my hands. Or my ladylike demeanour – not that I had any to begin with.

I also love the friends because they always have cool studios/houses to hang out in on the east coast. I might have lived north-east-by-central-catchment-area all my life, but at heart I think I am an east-side girl. It would go very far in explaining why a lot of my ex-crushes/loves/dalliances all live or used to live between the Eunos and Changi Airport exits on the PIE.

So anyway, the whole point of this whole thing is: I am so glad I’ll be getting down some speedy drinks before shooting off for dinner. I’ll need the alcohol to alleviate all the boring-ness that has beset themselves upon me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home