Thursday, August 18, 2005

on errors

so there was a post here. before safari self-destructed due to an unexpected error. i get that quite a bit, with safari and firefox both.

thoughts of calling in the techxperts to 'hmm', 'mmm' and 'okay you see...' at me have arisen. but i quite like to think of myself as rather capable of handling my own computer-related problems, barring it actually dying on me.

and anyway, i'm sure its just a matter of housekeeping. i probably have too many browsers on my hard disk for my own good. and too much crap hanging around the periphery. tomorrow i shall embark on some spring (summer?) cleaning and do some backing-up of data along the way.

so, all in all, me calling in the professionals to fix this (non)problem is probably rather unnecessary at the moment. and is probably as realistic as me actually joining a gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home